Not only are Home Investment Plans packages of recommendations created by Pearl Certification and Pearl Professional Partners, but you can create your own custom plan. In this article we will cover the steps for building a Custom Plan in Green Door.
- Generate the Home Investment Plan dashboard. Instructions for generating a home investment plan can be found here. Once this is complete, a list of recommended Plans will display in the “Add a Plan” section.
- Click “Create Custom Plan” on the "My Custom Plan" card
- (Optional) On the Custom Plan page, upload or drag and drop a custom plan cover image. Acceptable file formats include: PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG, HEIC, WEBP, JFIF or BMP
- Assign a unique name to the Custom Plan
- Click any Recommendations under the Recommendations Available To Add section to drill in and view details about the Recommendation on the individual Recommendation page.
- On the Custom Plan page, click the (+) button to add Recommendations to your custom plan. All Recommendations added to the custom plan section will automatically be saved to your unique plan. Note, a user can only add one recommendation for each asset type to your Custom Plan. Recommendations for the same asset type may be added to the Custom Plan section after removing the previously added one.
- Recommendations can be removed from the Custom Plan at any time by clicking the (-) button on the Recommendation.