In this article we will walk through how to mark Recommendations complete on the Home Investment Plan page. By marking Recommendations complete, Pearl is informed about your home’s energy efficient features and you can earn points towards the next Pearl Certification tier. To mark a Recommendation complete follow these steps:
- Generate the Home Investment Plan dashboard. Instructions for generating a home investment plan can be found here. Once this is complete, a list of recommended Plans will display in the “Add a Plan” section.
- Add a Plan to the “My Plans” section by clicking the “Add this plan” button either on the Plan card in the “Add a Plan” section, or in the details section on a Plan page.
- Click the “Mark Complete” button for a Recommendation in the "My Recommendations" section on the Home Investment Plan Dashboard or on the individual Recommendation page.
- Complete and submit the Update Asset Request form. On this page users must update an image of the installed asset as well as answer additional questions about the feature. Note, if a Pearl Professional Partner performs the Recommended Improvement, you will not need to submit an update asset request. Your Pearl Partner will submit all the necessary information and you will receive a Pearl Certification as part of the process.
- All submitted Update Asset Requests must be reviewed and verified by Pearl’s Customer Service team. Once the review is complete, the user will be emailed a notification with any earned Pearl Points and Green Door will reflect the Recommendation as “Completed” in the Home Investment Plan.