In Green Door a Home Investment Plan is a collection of prioritized recommendations for upgrading specific assets in your home to increase comfort, lower energy bills and improve indoor air quality. In this tutorial we will walk through how to generate Home Investment Plans for both new users and existing users.
For users who have not generated a home investment plan:
- To create a Home Investment Plan, click “Home Investment Plan” from the navigation menu or the “Get Started” button on the “Home Investment Plan” Dashboard widget.
- On the Home Investment Plan page, click the “Get Started” button in the “My Plans” section.
- Answer the questionnaire. These questions inform Pearl about required home’s feature configurations and what goals matter to you as a homeowner. Our plans are customized based on the details of your home and the prioritizations you provide.
- On the “Recommendations” questionnaire step, users can add a custom recommended plan to their Home Investment Plan or ignore the recommended plan and click “View Dashboard” to go to the Home Investment Plan dashboard.
- On the Home Investment Plan dashboard, users can view and interact with a list of created plans under the “Add a Plan” section.
For users who have previously created a home investment plan:
- To view existing Home Investment Plans, users may click “Home Investment Plan” from the navigation menu or the “View Plan” button on the “Home Investment Plan” Dashboard widget.
- On the Home Investment Plan page users who have previously generated Target and Stretch goal recommendations will now find these listed under “The Pearl Energy Efficient Home Plan” and “The Pearl High-Performing Home Plan'' respectively. Because a user has previously created these plans, they will also be listed under “My Plans”
- If a user previously added unique Target and Stretch recommendations to customize their Home Investment Plan, these will now be listed under the Custom Plan. In such cases Custom Plan will be added to the “My Plans” section. A Custom Plan can be modified at any point by clicking the Plan card and editing Recommendations on the Custom Plan page
- If a user previously received a Recommendations Package from their Pearl Professional Partner, these will now display as Pearl’s Contractor Package Plans and will display the “My Plans” section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.